Forum Pope Pinky Strona Główna Pope Pinky
Pinky Pope

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

gruby kardigan

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Pope Pinky Strona Główna -> mouthbangwithdmost
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Moore Benson

PostWysłany: Czw Kwi 22, 2021 09:08    Temat postu: gruby kardigan Odpowiedz z cytatem

After a few moments, we agreed there was reserved kardigan one step left. We had agreed that the new sweater would replace the old one. After my father had reached up to the closet shelf and brought down the carefully folded green sweater, I held it with him as he passed it to me. We paused and I asked him to think of all that his brother had been to him and all they had shared. While my father appreciated the sweater and how it had served George, he was going to let it go. My father and I locked eyes for an all-too-quick instant.

the changes at a side seam where they wouldn't be noticeable and would disappear altogether once I got to the armhole.After a few rounds of the blue yarn I started in with an extremely simple colour pattern, alternating one stitch szary kardigan of background with one stitch of ivory, shifting over one stitch after each round so that I got a speckled effect. After I'd done one set of alternating stitches with the ivory yarn, for example, I decided that I would reserve that yarn for that stitch pattern kardigan damski zara and use it several.

established at the outset and the new element, the magenta V-shape.By that time I was tired of the mirror-image triangles, so I decided to break my own two-stich pattern rule. I made a new motif by removing the three central vertical stitches from the triangle to create a stylized flower shape instead, using the ivory yarn for its centre because I didn't want any more magenta so close to that zigzag just below it. So now I was up to four patterns, rather than just two, but the two new ones were zara kardigan closely related to the first two.

a middle section flanked by modified magenta zigzags containing four sets of flower shapes separated by a middle band of ivory speckles and magenta zigzag; and the upper section, which is again speckled ivory and inverted triangles but without any navy.So much for the stitch patterns. I made the sleeves exactly the same way, starting at the wrist and working up to the shoulder, increasing one stitch every three rows on either side of the start of the round until the sleeve was long enough to fit my arm.

But at the beginning, I was pretty sure I'd ruined the sweater just because of this horrible armhole seam. But, amazing to say, I've never had anyone come up to me and say, "What were you thinking? Why is that armhole seam so bulky and stiff?" So I assume that it hasn't been noticeable to anyone else. But it is to me! Here is the first sleeve I inserted, the left one.I have received many, many compliments on this sweater and I have to say I'm proud of it. I'm gruby kardigan particularly thrilled with how such a motley.

collection of yarns came together into what to my eye seems like a coherent and harmonious whole. I'm proud of the fact that I didn't have to buy even one skein of yarn for this piece, relying instead on my stash and my own ingenuity to make it work. I forgot to mention that when I started the sleeves, I realized that I was running out of the beige natural dye cotton yarns. So I substituted a copper-hued mercerized cotton that I happened to have and I think the substitution worked out beautifully.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Kwi 22, 2021 09:08    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Pope Pinky Strona Główna -> mouthbangwithdmost Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: